We all need a little boost sometimes. Maybe you’re dragging through your day, tired again. Maybe you’ve screwed up something at work. Or maybe you just are having a day when you’re not feeling great about yourself. Or maybe you just need to reset your mood. It happens! The important part of having a down moment is the way up and how you handle it. I have a few affirmations that I love to repeat to myself when I need a boost. Find an affirmation that works for you and say it to yourself when you need it. I say my affirmations aloud so I can hear my own voice say something positive to myself.
Here are some suggestions for affirmations!
- I am enough.
- I have all of the qualities I need to be successful and happy. I’m complete and able to handle whatever comes my way.
- I am healthy and strong, and I will treat my body and soul with kindness. I will treat my body with respect.
- I have a happy future full of love and light, and my past is the past. I am in charge of my own destiny.
- For morning: Today presents amazing opportunities for me, and I won’t waste today being negative!
- For evening: I worked hard today and did my best.
- I am beautiful, strong, and sexy. I can enjoy my body.
- I deserve respect and love, and I will respect and love others.
- I have much to be grateful for, and I will seek to show gratitude today.
- I will face today with positive thoughts toward my mind, body, and soul.
Try a few of these affirmations daily, and see how this small change can really impact your outlook and attitude.
Do you have an affirmation you love and use often? Comment below!
Hey! Are you on my e-mail list yet? If not, you’re totally missing out! Click here to sign-up and get free weekly tips and recipes!